Very Tiny Book Reviews: "Lullabies," "My Beautiful Birds," "Sinful Cinderella," and "A Court of Wings and Ruin"

The following reviews are so small that are rather comments. I still think they deserve to be here.

Previously posted on Goodreads!¹


★★★★★
My Beautiful Birds by Suzanne del Rizzo: A masterpiece. I hadn't read a book so touching and raw in a very long time, and even though it's aimed for children, it almost made me cry. It truly makes you put things into perspective. I have the need for all kids and adults around the world to read and see it, for the illustrations are mesmerizing.



★★★☆☆
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: This book was kinda disappointing. I think the development of the story and the writing was good in the first part, but it started to lack something in the second half, I couldn't read it right away because I had homework, but I didn't feel the need to finish it. It was nothing compared to the second book... but Rhysand didn't disappoint ;) And... how dare you, Sarah? You know which part I mean!




★★☆☆☆
Lullabies by Lang Leav: I didn't find all of the writing good, compared to The Universe of Us, and the ones that were a bit of my taste are unfortunately forgettable. Sad, because I pretended to read more of her next.


★★☆☆☆
Sinful Cinderella by Anita Valle: It as an interesting idea, like a good idea for a Once Upon a Time episode because of the main character's wickedness. Unfortunately, the writing didn't captivate me, the book and I didn't have chemistry. Also, I felt that it's like an incomplete book, probably because it makes you go right to the next one without a cliffhanger.




¹This reviews were written and originally posted on my Goodreads profile in 2017. It might now present minor changes in structure or corrections, but has not changed its intention.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment