Book Review: "Scrappy Little Nobody" by Anna Kendrick




Previously posted on Goodreads!¹


This is the first time I read and listened to an audiobook. I wanted to take advantage of those 3 credits you get in Audible and because this book was new I decided to get it. And it was a great idea! Fortunately, Anna read her own book, she was a pleasure to listen and read. Her tone is unique and sincere and makes you have a good time.


Anna may not agree, but I believe she is a very good writer. She could transport me to those events in her life without a joint (I don't do drugs but you get the idea)! I don't follow her movies, I've seen them but not with the idea that she's in them, so I didn't know what kind of artist is she in the terrible Hollywood. She describes herself in some points as childish but that's not what I mean. I found that she's a very down to earth and talented woman that really knows what she wants and who she is, a VERY difficult process in life, by the way. How many of us, in our middle twenties, really know what we want in life? How many of us are still hiding under our sheets and never face any existential crisis? She has faced and accepted things and that's a very good example for teenagers and new adults like me.


Yup, this book was a trip. In an aspect she made me see that even small details of your life can be great if you know how to take advantage or deal with them.


You better hurry up and become 70, Anna! I can't wait to read the next one!


ANNA KENDRICK is an American actress and singer, born and raised in Portland, Maine. She is widely known for her roles in The Twilight Saga, Up in the Air, and Pitch Perfect. Throughout her acting career, Kendrick has received various awards and nominations.




¹This review was written and originally posted on my Goodreads profile in 2016. It might now present minor changes in structure or corrections but has not changed its intention.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment